Monday, October 22, 2012

.akan datang.

it's sunday night. a chill sunday night. Alhamdulillah rain poured nicely today.  weather is pretty nice lately. hot day tagged by heavy pouring rain. I’m enjoying it while it lasts.

Well internet connection still sucks. Hence the blogging in Microsoft words. It’s weird, really. Felt like writing for assignment. Which reminds me I haven’t started on that less than 10 pages summary yet. There’s a week left so I’m guessing I still got plenty of time. It’s 30%. 30 freaking percent. I know it’s crazy. So I’ll be jumbling up any words coming through my mind for a week. Alhamdulillah I’ve got a week of holiday coming. Lecturers are either out of the country or on leave. They want to celebrate raya as much as we do.

This post will sound really serious. I don’t feel like inserting haha hehe hoho huhu in Microsoft words. Like I said, it’s definitely is weird. And Words is the strictest grammar nazi I’ve seen. And why on earth is everyone starting to use the term “grammar nazi” so much? It’s been there for ages. I’m guessing there’s some famous blogger using that term. Maybe.

Will be back home in the afternoon. Yeayyyyy! :D I’ve been on idle mood ever since we’ve past the busy week. Which is about a week ago. Wow, I’ve been doing nothing for a week. No wonder :3
I actually am waiting for partner to come back. And I hope I’ll still remember all those things which have been piling up for almost a month! baby lahir pun dah berubah muka ihikk..

No comments:

Post a Comment