Tuesday, April 23, 2013

though my roomates kept calling me the gossiper, i actually am not really keen on gossiping. i usually share funny or good stories. sometimes i accidentally tell ..errr.. gossip. i still am trying to lower down, or better to stop it.

me and my coursemates, we've been together for almost four years now. we aren't siblings, we don't act like one. but it's like we're big big family.

this has taught me to shut my mouth and don't say anything till i heard both sides. it's not that easy actually. the first thing you heard usually stick to your mind better than the next. i've had a schoolmate, who was really really negative. i hate the fact i used to "need" to hear all her rants. don't get me wrong. i'm fine with people ranting on things. but when you keep on ranting of how bad other people are, and you keep on having negative look on others and how great you are, i kinda have to check why should i spend so much time with you. i'm sorry that you dislike everyone in your life (except for yourself of course) but no one actually do like you.

and that has also taught me that whatever my view on people surroundings, that's how they viewed me too. i try to look at both sides of someone and to drop the negatives as much as i could. i'm not sure how people look at me. i hope it isn't thaaaaaaat baaaaaaad.

gossips are really bad. if you find good things, keep it to yourself. if it is bad, just keep it to yourself too.
by you i mean me.

No comments:

Post a Comment