Wednesday, April 24, 2013

so .. the questions still haunt me. i really have no idea why they asked me such things.
i really am not practicing husnuzhonn. this is bad bad thing. but please don't blame me for being paranoid. what would you think when those who you've always heard badmouthing your friends asked out of the blue questions? it's as if they're talking behind my back. or maybe it's just me thinking too much of such simple question. either way, it's not good.

i used to just take thing as it is. like for instance, if someone asked me private stuff, it's just a question asked and no other intention. nowadays i've started to think too much of everything. everything!

some true colors have appeared i see. backstabbers, ten faced and whatnot. i just want to be out of the picture. and that's just it.

maybe this is the punishment for me for joining people badmouthing each other.

forgive us all ya Allah.. :(
maybe i should just go back in my own world. it's more fun and peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment