Saturday, November 24, 2012

i removed my last post. probably caused it was written with so much emotion. and because it was too long. i wish writing assignment and thesis is as easy as blogging. hoho

Alhamdulillah i'm healthy today. just got back my appetite which i just realised that other than being a big help when choosing food (lulz), appetite is actually a bless rather than a curse. i lose half kilos in no time! and i may gain it soon. more than half perhaps? ekeke. it was by far, the sickness that got me so weak i wish i could just roll my body to anywhere i wanna go. but fret not. it might be a way to cleanse my sins.

on the side note, all my plans for the last three days were cancelled. and i'm home now feeling more lively than ever! eceh lelebih lakss. ngeh.

and two submission next week. plus undecided thesis topic. i need energy. should start eat maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment